Making a sports personal accident claim

How do we start the claim process?

Step 1: Contact your club secretary or manager and request a claim form using the contact information below:

Sportsguard on behalf of The Admin Bureau Ltd
Address: 1 Overstone Heights, Sywell, Northampton, NN6 0AT
Telephone: 01604 644277

Step 2: Collect your claim form from the club secretary or manager. We send claim forms by e-mail and also by post depending on what the club secretary or manager requests.

Step 3: Complete the claim form and make sure all relevant sections have been signed/stamped.

Step 4: If you are claiming for a temporary total disablement benefit (i.e. Weekly Benefit) then make sure you submit your last two months pay slips prior to your injury and also copies of any sick notes that sign you unfit for work.

Step 5: Return the claim form to Sportsguard using the details below:

By post: Sportsguard, 1 Overstone Heights, Sywell, Northampton, NN6 0AT; or
By e-mail:

Step 6: The claim will be reviewed by a claims assessor from an independent loss adjuster who act on behalf of Sportsguard, if your policy commenced in 2019 or prior this will be Accident & Health Claims Services LLP, if the policy commenced in 2020 this will be CEGA Group (Charles Taylor Assistance).