Do we have to insure where the County FA tell us?

Since the inception of The FA’s strategy in 2008 to get grassroots football insured, football clubs have been able to make the decision to insure where they wish. The only mandatory condition is that you must insure your players for at least the minimum requirement set by your own individual County FA, it is not compulsory that you join their scheme.

These minimum requirements can vary from very basic, to very in-depth. The easiest way to check your County FA requirements is to click here and find your scheme.

Address: Sportsguard, One Overstone Heights, Sywell, Northamptonshire, NN6 0AT • Telephone: 01604 644277 • Email:

Sportsguard is a trading and product name of The Admin Bureau Ltd (Company Registration No: 2444201).

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference No: 305450) for General Insurance Distribution activities and as a credit broker. We do not charge any up-front fees for arranging credit.

We are members of the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you cannot settle a complaint with us, eligible complainants may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent assessment.

The FOS Consumer Helpline is on 0800 023 4567 and their address is:
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR. Website: Click here

© The Admin Bureau Ltd t/a Sportsguard 2020

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This