Sports Travel Insurance
We're proud to be serving grassroots sports since 1989
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Important Information
If you have any questions about how this policy will respond in the event of a claim for cancellation or quarantine please get in touch before purchase or before you travel.
This type of insurance is completely essential for an amateur club no matter what sport they play. If you are a sports person or sports club official you can get best advice from one of the Sportsguard Team who are experts in this field.
Our sports travel insurance is underwritten within Lloyds of London and has been designed to suit the needs of grassroots sports clubs.
We are an accredited “Coverholder at Lloyds” which gives us the flexibility of creating and offering sports travel insurance designed to meet the demands and needs of grassroots sports people travelling from within the U.K. to anywhere in the world.
- Pre-existing medical conditions.
- Any trip booked or commenced contrary to medical advice, to obtain medical treatment or after a terminal prognosis has been made.
- Costs of in-patient hospitalisation or repatriation not pre-authorised by underwriters
- Mountaineering, rock climbing or riding or driving in any kind of race, exposure to exceptional danger.
- Any condition or set of circumstances known to exist and which could have been expected to cause the trip to be cancelled or curtailed.
- Money or valuables lost or stolen if not reported to the police within 24 hours and written statement obtained.
* Full list of all exclusions is available upon request.
Get a quotation
We regret to inform you that we are not currently providing cover for Sports Travel.
Join over 4,000 people that are connected to us on Social Media.
Address: Sportsguard, One Overstone Heights, Sywell, Northamptonshire, NN6 0AT • Telephone: 01604 644277 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sportsguard is a trading and product name of The Admin Bureau Ltd (Company Registration No: 2444201).
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference No: 305450) for General Insurance Distribution activities and as a credit broker. We do not charge any up-front fees for arranging credit.
We are members of the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you cannot settle a complaint with us, eligible complainants may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent assessment.
The FOS Consumer Helpline is on 0800 023 4567 and their address is:
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR. Website: Click here
© The Admin Bureau Ltd t/a Sportsguard 2020