Sports Travel Insurance
Get 10% off your estimate when you apply online. Introductory offer only.
We're proud to be serving grassroots sports since 1989
Sports travel insurance is designed to protect you whilst you are away from home, either competing in sport or on a sports tour holiday. We have tailored our products to give you the best cover and discounts available. We can also include cover for winter sports and high risk sports.
This type of insurance is completely essential for an amateur club no matter what sport they play. If you are a sports person or sports club official you can get best advice from one of the Sportsguard Team who are experts in this field.
Our sports travel insurance is underwritten within Lloyds of London and has been designed to suit the needs of grassroots sports clubs.
We are an accredited “Coverholder at Lloyds” which gives us the flexibility of creating and offering sports travel insurance designed to meet the demands and needs of grassroots sports people travelling from within the U.K. to anywhere in the world.
- Pre-existing medical conditions.
- Any trip booked or commenced contrary to medical advice, to obtain medical treatment or after a terminal prognosis has been made.
- Costs of in-patient hospitalisation or repatriation not pre-authorised by underwriters
- Mountaineering, rock climbing or riding or driving in any kind of race, exposure to exceptional danger.
- Any condition or set of circumstances known to exist and which could have been expected to cause the trip to be cancelled or curtailed.
- Money or valuables lost or stolen if not reported to the police within 24 hours and written statement obtained.
* Full list of all exclusions is available upon request.
Get a quotation